Any of the following points consists infringing activity to Spankmasters quality content rules:
- Spankmasters operates a clear copyright policy in relation to any content alleged to infringe the copyright of a third party;
- Uploading different video files with duplicate content (Duplicate video is considered to be a video with different duration but same content and/or same video with different title and/or tags);
- Categories, Tags and Titles must represent the video content;
- Inappropriate links and banners;
- Publication of falsehoods or misrepresentations that could damage us or any other person, or that is otherwise likely to deceive another person;
- Upload that is illegal, unlawful, threatening, defamatory, libelous, obscene, seditious, offensive, abusive, likely to incite racial hatred, discriminatory, menacing, scandalous, inflammatory, blasphemous, invasive of privacy, in breach of confidence, in breach of privacy, or may cause annoyance or inconvenience;
- Upload that disparages, criticizes, belittles, parodies, or otherwise portrays in a negative light any person appearing in or referred to in the submission;
- Upload that seeks to exploit or harm children by exposing them to inappropriate content, asking for personally identifiable information for improper purposes, or otherwise;
- Upload that amounts to or encourages conduct that would be considered a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability, or would otherwise be contrary to the law of, or violate the rights of any other person in, any jurisdiction in the world;
- Upload that depicts, portrays, or amounts to animal cruelty or bestiality;
- Upload that depicts or portrays minors, pedophilia, incest, rape, extreme violence, torture, paraphilia, or scatophilia;
- Upload that amounts to revenge porn, that is content uploaded by intimate partners with the intent of humiliating the partner depicted or that is otherwise uploaded without the consent of all individuals involved.
As part of Spankmasters quality content rules, we will terminate user access to the website if a user has been determined to be a repeat infringer. A repeat infringer is a user who has been warned of infringing activity by more than once.